Activities of ADL Solutions teams in deployment of fibre optic cable network are grouped in line with the resource requirements and competence effectiveness in fast tracking attainment of contracted goals of the client.
These processes cover activities from survey/design, planning to the field trenching, up to duct laying, fibre blowing, and fibre termination and testing.
The activities performed are essentially grouped into team activities as shown in the classification below
Survey, design and network planning team
- Government agencies approval community liaison services team
- Logistics and procurement services team
- Structural analysis and Civil construction team
- Road crossing and thrust boring team
- Excavation, duct laying and backfilling team
- Duct calibration and Fibre blowing team
- Splicing, testing and termination team
- Commissioning and documentation services team
The size and duration of involvement of each of these teams depend on the scale and schedule for the contracted project.
Some of the work processes and quality of the in-field activities are demonstrated in the subsequent part of this section.